- How do I find a rental accommodation?
- How do I pay for my booking?
- Do I need to pay any deposit?
- Cancellation and liability insurance
- How and from where can I collect the keys to my rented property?
- At what time can I collect the keys to my rented property?
- If I am delayed or my flight has arrived late (outside your office hours) how can I collet my keys?
- At what time can we collect the keys to the rental?
- Can I have a catalogue with your offers delivered at my home?
- Are bed linen and towels included in the rent?
- Departure – is the final cleaning included in the rent?
- What can I do in the event of an emergency outside the working hours?
- Is the tourist tax compulsory?
How do I find a rental accommodation?
- Go to our Home page and choose from between apartment or villa under Property Type.
- Select the number of adults and children from the dropdown.
- Choose your date of arrival. For apartments and certain villas, you are welcome to arrive on any day of the week. However, for other villas, you will need to plan your arrival for a Saturday.
- Choose your date of departure. For most apartments, the minimum stay is 4 nights and maximum 3 months. For villas, the period of minimum stay varies between 1 and 2 weeks.
- You will see a list of all available properties for the chosen period.
- If an apartment or villa interests you, you can add it to ‘My selection’ to make a preliminary choice.
- You can revisit your selection by clicking on ‘View my selection’ at the top right.
- To book your preferred property, click on ‘Book’. You will be able to see the price and all other details.
- Once you are happy with the price and other details, please click on ‘Book’ again. Enter the required information (number of adults, number of children, additional services desired and your contact details) and click on ‘Confirm’.
- You have now made your booking. You will be given a booking confirmation number that you can print and save for future reference. We will also be sending you your booking confirmation along with the payment instructions by email within 24 hours. You will be required to make an advance payment of 25% of the total rent to confirm your booking.
- You can also make your booking by calling us or by email. We can send you the details of all available properties by email, fax or post.
How do I pay for my booking?
- Once your booking has been confirmed and you have received the booking confirmation from us, we will ask you for an advance payment of 25% of the total rent (if the date of arrival is more than one month away from the date of booking). You will be required to pay the amount in full if the date of arrival is less than a month from the booking date.
- In order to pay the deposit or the full payment, you will be able to pay with Payzen (secure online payment), a link will be sent to you email address.
- We also accept cheques. Please draw them in the order of Riviera Holiday Homes, and send along with the signed booking form.
- We also accept bank transfers. If making payment by direct bank transfer, please send us the transfer confirmation along with a signed copy of the booking form.
- Our bank account details are as under:
Bank name: Banque Société Générale
Address: Avenue Jean Médecin
Account number: 30003 01500 00020104497 92
IBAN: FR76 30003 01500 00020104497 92
Do I need to pay any deposit?
Yes, for every apartment and villa, you will be required to pay a certain amount towards deposit. The amount is different from one property to another.
The deposit is requested by a secure SWIKLY site, it is only debited in the event of damage at the end of the stay. If the deposit turns out to be insufficient, the tenant undertakes to supplement the amount due.
A SWIKLY link will be sent to you one week before your stay in order to confirm this deposit with your credit card number.
Cancellation and liability insurance
RIVIERA HOLIDAY HOMES is a member of an insurance carried by Cabinet ALBINET-ADAR Insurance (www.albinet.fr) and our tenants benefit from a cancellation and liability insurance during their stay (not exceeding 3 months).
Note: Any cancellation request must be sent to Riviera Holiday Homes by registered mail (please refer to our ‘General Terms & Conditions’).
How and from where can I collect the keys to my rented property?
If you have rented an apartment in Nice, we will welcome you at our offices at 23, avenue Jean Médecin on the day of your arrival. We will give you the keys to your property as soon as we have received the deposit money.
If you have rented a villa, we will meet you directly at the site.
If you are arriving in Villefranche-sur-Mer, we will meet you at the reception in Villefranche-sur-Mer.
At what time can I collect the keys to my rented property?
During the off-peak season, we will usually be able to organize the handing of your keys at your convenience. If your rented property is available on the day of your arrival, you can grab your keys in the morning itself.
If I am delayed or my flight has arrived late (outside your office hours) how can I collet my keys?
If you are delayed on the day of your arrival, we will put your keys in an envelope and leave it with the Nice Côte d'Azur Terminal 2 Airport Service Centre (ground floor). This envelope will also contain detailed useful information to access the property. We will invoice you €20 for this service.
The Airport Service Centre is open every day from 6am to 11pm.
At what time can we collect the keys to the rental?
In general, we can welcome you between 4 and 6 p.m. If your rental is available on the day of your arrival, you can collect the keys in the morning.
Can I have a catalogue with your offers delivered at my home?
Unfortunately, we do not have a printed catalogue, but our website is always up to date with all the latest offers and available properties. Also, you will find the latest news from us in our newsletters as well as on our Facebook page.
Are bed linen and towels included in the rent?
Bed linen and towels are included in the rent. The requested linen will be delivered to the apartment/villa before your arrival (please refer to the ‘Our Services’ section for more details) and the beds will be made.
Departure – is the final cleaning included in the rent?
The final cleaning is always included in the rent. However, we request you to empty the fridge, empty the trash bin, shut the windows, draw the curtains/blinds, move the furniture back to its original position and switch off all lights when you leave the apartment/villa on the day of your departure. If you have rented bed linen and/or towels, please pile them up at the entrance or in the bedroom.
What can I do in the event of an emergency outside the working hours?
When you make a booking with us, we send you an emergency telephone number along with the arrival confirmation. This number can be used for any emergency outside our working hours. However, for any health or medical emergency please call the national emergency number 15 (please refer to the list of useful telephone numbers).
Is the tourist tax compulsory?
Fixed by deliberation of the city's municipal council, it is compulsory for all persons over 18 years of age.