Tenants, we are at your service
Riviera Holiday Homes, a specialist in seasonal lets on the Côte d’Azur for over 20 years, has a long history of keeping our tenants comfortable in (and out of) season. Maintaining the highest standards of comfort, keeping problems to a minimum, and having a local representative on-hand: that’s the winning combination for a perfect holiday.
Extending a warm welcome:
- We extend a warm welcome when we hand over your keys, show you around your rental property and answer all your questions. Insofar as possible, a Riviera Holiday Homes representative will be on-site at the time agreed over the phone. She is familiar with the property, facilities, local shops, beaches and things to do in the area. A pleasant start to your stay. A wealth of literature on museums, attractions and places to visit is also available at the property.
- A welcome basket: when arriving from afar, it's great to be met with a small gesture: a bottle of high quality rosé (cru) and a bag of Socca Chips, chickpea crisps made in Nice. Nutritious and gourmet, a real treat courtesy of Riviera Holiday Homes.
* Drink responsibly. Alcohol is harmful to your health.
Making sure you are comfortable:
- Freshly made beds, towels in the bathroom, recently cleaned... The property is ready for you to make yourself at home as soon as you arrive. Any items you have requested (for a baby or children) will also there waiting.
* Upon departure, leave everything as it is and a cleaning team will come in and deep-clean your rental property. Similarly, we’ll take care of the laundry.
We're there for you:
- We’re there at the other end of the telephone, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. On the day of your arrival we will give you the name and mobile number of your Riviera Holiday Homes representative. In this digital age, it's reassuring to know there is a human on the other end of the phone!
- Two “physical” branches in Nice and Villefranche sur Mer: our staff are always on-hand to manage services for our tenants at 23, avenue Jean Médecin, in the heart of Nice (04 93 16 03 44) and 25 avenue Sadi Carnot in Villefranche sur Mer, a stone's throw from the Citadelle (04 93 13 43 66). It's very reassuring to know that we are close by.
- Any problems? They will be resolved within 24 hours. We work with a team of loyal, skilled professional tradespeople. Don't allow a broken appliance or a leaking tap to disrupt your stay. Although we make a point of checking everything before you arrive, technical glitches do happen. When they do, we respond quickly and effectively.
- A taxi on request, Riviera Holiday Homes will book a taxi from one of our partners for your arrival, departure, or a local excursion. A rate agreed in advance, a car waiting for you, a stress-free journey... a service worthy of a high-end concierge.
Your personal requests:
- Offering you a comfortable stay is always at the forefront of our minds, but you may require additional services... Don’t hesitate to ask. We will always do our best to meet your needs or point you in the right direction.
Dream about it, book it, live it! This is the principle of holidays with us and it's more than just a slogan.